- Office Location: 66-68 St Mary's Butts, Reading RG1 2LG
- Office Name: Reading Marketing and Creative
- Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 539407
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Are you a Marketing & Creative grad looking for your first role or someone with a sales background looking to start a career in recruitment?
- Role: Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Desk
- Specialism – Marketing & Creative
- Location: Reading – (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience + uncapped commission)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
This is an opportunity to join the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Reed has grown significantly over the past 60 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams. We believe in a high trust, high-performance, and high reward culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed. At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Recruitment Consultant for Reed Reading, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
You don’t have to be an experienced recruiter for this role, as the Marketing and Creative business is well established in Reading, high performing and continuing to experience rapid growth. You will be joining a team with more than 17 years of collective recruitment experience between them.
What is a typical day for a Recruitment Consultant in Reed Marketing & Creative?
- Sourcing suitable candidates via a number of different methods
- Strategic business development
- Networking virtually and face to face
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- As Recruitment Consultant you will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed
- You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence;
- This involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes Reed the recruiter of choice
- You could be an experienced recruiter looking for a change or someone wanting to start a career in recruitment – thanks to our industry-led training packages
- An outgoing personality, enjoyment of socialising and an interest in Marketing & Creative would be beneficial
- Unlimited earning potential – uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years and so
Award-winning incentives schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
- A flexible & hybrid working environment and work-life balance giving you the tools to work where you can be at your best.
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.