Ready to get started?
Hear from April in our RPO team on what the journey might look like…
At RTS, we know that our success depends upon the talent, expertise, and dedication of our teams. We are committed to creating a workplace culture that fosters collaboration, innovation, and rewards high performance.
We recruit and welcome a diverse workforce. Our co-members have different backgrounds, experiences, education, and skills – all of which help to develop and inform our client solutions. With the customer and our people at the centre of our thinking, we are always looking to continuously improve and innovate our services for the benefit our customers.
A career with RTS is more than just a job
It’s an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the staffing industry and to make a real difference in improving the lives of our clients and candidates.
Whether you’re just starting your career or are an experienced professional looking for a new challenge, Reed Talent Solutions has a place for you. As a co-member within RTS, you can expect fantastic rewards as well as opportunities for career progression and personal development. We believe in investing in our people, and we offer extensive learning and development opportunities to help you achieve your full potential.
Join us today and become part of an award-winning team that is helping to shape the future of talent acquisition…
Northampton Talent Lab jobs
Find a selection of our current vacancies below, or click the button to search all current vacancies.
Recruitment Business Partner
Reed Talent Solutions
Recruitment Business Partner
About the role
As Recruitment Business Partner, you will play a critical role as part of our account management team, ensuring that all Temp and Contractor assignments are filled in line with client expectations.
You will operate as the interface between the client’s hiring managers and our teams of Talent Acquisition Specialists, Reed branches and support suppliers to ensure that all roles are filled within the agreed timescales, quality requirements are adhered to, service level KPI’s are reached and hiring managers are fully satisfied with their recruiting experience.
About Reed Talent Solutions
Reed Talent Solutions is a renowned market leading provider of outsourced workforce solutions across MSP, RPO, Total Talent, SOW and Services Procurement. Our aim is to provide digital workforce solutions that deliver measurable benefits to our clients and their customers. To achieve this, we champion a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, driven by our company motto, “Better never stops”
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with the hiring managers to understand the requirement of the role and liaise with your selected supplying routes to identify the best shortlisted candidates for these roles. This will involve utilising recruitment technology platforms to manage the end-to-end processes as well as Teams calls, conferences, telephone, and email correspondence, co-ordinating all elements of the process. Working within a team, you will be managing requirements within a strategically important Managed Services (MSP) Client, and across a diverse range of job categories. No two days will be the same as you support our customers on different recruitment campaigns and work closely with hiring managers to influence decisions and demonstrate your market knowledge.
- Ensure that the recruitment service is delivered in line with contractual obligations and that levels of client satisfaction are always met. Though monitoring KPIs and SLAs closely, you will become a trusted advisor to Hiring Managers and be able to demonstrate our adherence to the contractual requirements.
- Contact all managers when they post a new vacancy and walk them through the recruitment process, create a recruitment strategy, manage their expectations, consult on rate, candidate market etc.
- Organise and lead vacancy briefings with hiring managers and create robust recruitment plans detailing time frames and roles and responsibilities. Acting as a point of liaison between the client and our recruitment delivery teams and suppliers you will invite them to briefings and ensure they understand the requirements.
- Guide managers and ensure all client internal processes are adhered to.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with support suppliers, think of innovative solutions to keep them engaged and happy to supply to the programme. Identify new suppliers when there are gaps in the supply chain for the business areas.
- Work with Service Delivery Manager and Client Development Manager to support or conduct supplier performance reviews
- Build and maintain hiring manager relationships. Wherever possible, meeting Hiring Managers face to face and developing an in-depth knowledge of their organisation, department, working environment and individual needs.
- Provide guidance around IR35 and any legislation updates that affect recruitment; as well as managing expectations surrounding scarce skills and adapting requirement where appropriate.
- Providing a consultative service to the hiring manager community, staying abreast of market intelligence relevant to their business areas
- Conduct cv reviews to ensure that all candidates submitted on the shortlist to the hiring manager meet required quality standards and are appropriate for the role. All unsuitable candidates and duplicate CV’s to be rejected.
- Co-ordination of interview scheduling, managing feedback and negotiations between hiring managers and recruiters and reject any unsuccessful interviews in XMS
- Make offer to relevant supplier and co-ordinate worker start details between all parties.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and monitor candidate submissions in order that all checks are in place before candidates commence in their role.
- Send Hiring Manager Satisfaction Surveys to every manager upon finishing a recruitment cycle, either via email or preferably via follow up phone or face to face meeting.
- Regular liaison and interaction with the Client Support Team to effectively process new role assignments, extensions and timesheet management.
- Accountable for ensuring that XMS is accurate and the data entered is correct and complete to be able to report SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Through conversations with hiring managers, identify opportunities to address any challenges by delivering additional RTS solutions, enhance the customer experience and uncover new sources of revenue for Reed Talent Solutions.
- Identify Key Stakeholders and introduce to Client Delivery Manager for Stakeholder Mapping
- Collaborate with other Recruitment Business Partners in the wider team and on other accounts to idea share
- Actively reach out to hiring managers who have not recruited in a while to maintain relationships and check their worker is still in post and they are still satisfied.
Who we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process from attraction through to job offer. You will be passionate about customer service and have a real desire to get the right people into the right jobs.
Experience and attributes required:
- Recruitment within either a 360 Agency environment, internal resourcing or MSP delivery team
- Ability to manage expectations, challenge, if necessary, influence and control
- Excellent rapport building skills, with the ability to probe and deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to multitask and prioritise amongst competing client needs
- Analysis of data to input into decisions
- An understanding of the commercial impact and implications of actions or decisions
- Ability to learn and articulate statutory legislation affecting recruitment practices
- Confident using recruitment technology platforms to manage the recruitment process
- Ability to identify lost opportunities or new opportunities
- Professional attitude
- Commercially astute
- Problem solver and solutions focused
- Strong eye for detail
- Collaborative working style and a true team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If this is something you are interested in please apply asap!
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Recruitment Consultant opportunity at Reed Health & Care in Leeds.
Position: Recruitment Consultant – Reed Health & Care, Leeds
Salary: £21,000-£26,000 – plus uncapped commission
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) Permanent, Full Time
We offer dynamic working where you can work flexibly between home and office.
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Job Title: Talent Attraction Specialist
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join our team as a Talent Attraction Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Delivery Team in sourcing and completing pre-employment vetting checks for high-calibre candidates to fill current and potential roles from clients.
• Create accurate and appealing job advertisements in line with clients’ brand guidelines
• Design attraction campaigns in collaboration with Talent Deployment Specialists
• Search and source for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media, and referrals
• Ensure all relevant background checks and referencing are complete in compliance with legislative and internal requirements, including GDPR
• Supply candidates to Talent Deployment Specialists in a timely manner
• Understand the different role types/locations as per clients’ business
• Deliver a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of clients in terms of the quality of candidates put forward and the ability to meet fulfilment demands set out by the client
• Manage candidates’ expectations around the clients’ registration and compliance processes and procedures and gain their commitment
• Organise registration events to support and manage high volume orders
• Build relationships with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience, help increase Reed’s profile in the candidate market, and encourage candidate referrals
• Understand and comply with the processes, procedures, and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment systems
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure the overall successful fulfilment of client vacancies
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join Reed Talent Solutions and make a significant impact. If you meet the requirements and have the motivation to succeed, please submit your application with your CV.
The role of an AHP Booking Coordinator is crucial to the success of filling the client’s temp vacancies. The AHP Bookings Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for all line managers at Imperial College NHS Trust and external agencies.
The Booking Coordinator will maintain the delivery of a high-quality service to all managers requiring temporary staff and to manage the execution of operational requirements for specific accounts within the Reed portfolio to ensure that:
Service levels meet and exceed client expectations
Contract performance and client satisfaction leads to reference ability, retention, and extension of the contract term and scope
The AHP Booking Coordinator is the point of contact for operational matters for our clients and it is expected that most queries and tasks will be resolved at this level.
Ideally you will have strong administration & customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. If this is something you would like to be considered for please apply asap!
Reed Talent Solutions: Our services…
Our teams can be found throughout the UK and cover a wide range of services to meet the varying and demanding needs of our diverse client base.
Solutions we currently offer our customers include:
- Managed Service Programmes
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Services Procurement and Statement of Work
- Staff Banks
- Workforce Management & Payroll Solutions
- Flexible Resource Marketplace
Reed Talent Solutions: Our work
To help you gain a better understanding of the work we do at Reed Talent Solutions, below are some examples of our recent work with clients:
Reed Talent Solutions: The wider Reed Group…
Working for Reed Talent Solutions means you get all the perks and privileges that come with being a part of the Reed Group AND get to experience the unique feel of RTS.
Furthermore, we are BIG on internal mobility so there will always be opportunities for you to try something new whilst still being a Reedie!
“At Reed Talent Solutions, we’re passionate about developing our co-members, both personally and professionally. We offer industry-leading training programmes, designed to help you reach your potential, whatever job you are in. Our employee benefits include sponsorship of professional qualifications, a personal development fund for activities outside of work, life assurance, sabbaticals, give as you earn, flexible holiday scheme, moving home leave, health cash plan, wellbeing resources, and long service awards. I can safely say I’m proud to be part of a profession that’s purpose is to find people work that suits their needs and helping organisations make critical decisions that support their future ambitions.”
Personal Development Fund
Gain sponsorship for personal development courses.
Paid sabbaticals for continuous service.
Give As You Earn
Co-members can make tax efficient donations to one or more charities of their choice.
Option to carry forward annual leave days.
Sponsorship for professional qualifications.
Moving Home Leave
We offer a day of paid leave to help co-members when moving home.
Refer a Friend
Get rewarded for referring friends, network or family into Reed.
Flexible ways of working for all.
Health Cash Plan
Access to cashback on everyday healthcare expenses.
Long Service Awards
Rewards and events for co-members with 10 years or more service.
Learning Made Simple
Access to our digital learning platform LMS365.
Online resources and a calendar of wellness events.
Season Ticket Loans
Help with travel costs on your commute.
Up to 4 times your salary amount.
Company electric vehicle scheme incentives.
Reed Talent Solutions are based throughout the UK in dedicated Shared Service Centre offices, Reed branches, and on-site with clients (staff banks).
Main locations include: Northampton, Leeds, London, Bristol and Manchester.
To provide game-changing workforce solutions and continuously seek new and efficient ways to deliver for our clients. Better never stops.
We are fair, open and honest. We take ownership. We work together.