- Office Location: Brackmills, Northampton
- Office Name: Reed Talent Solutions
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: RPOGA00011
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to join a fun and inclusive team.
The team provide a critical co-ordination function to clients who are recruiting for temporary and permanent staff across the country. We will also provide you with support and plenty of opportunity for learning and development.
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
Location: Brackmills, Northampton
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting and co-ordinating all recruitment; from arranging interviews between the client and our supplier network, liaising offer details and hosting calls with the hiring manager community.
- Being a key point of contact for any recruitment queries.
- Answering all phone enquiries from our clients and suppliers.
- Adhering to all SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Managing all email communications.
- Resolving issues and being the first point of contact for our clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do, proactive attitude
- Experience in a client facing or customer service role
- Ability to manage a busy workload and work to targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Some previous recruitment or administration experience is desirable but not essential.
- Clear progression opportunities within the wider business and regular reviews to make sure you are where you want to be.
- Discount club – get discounts on high street names.
- Option to buy and carry over annual leave on top of the 25 days given
- Weekly and monthly incentives for hitting your KPI’s
- Team social events
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Join Reed and start improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021