- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton (free parking)
- Office Name: Reed Talent Solutions
- Salary: £22,750 - £26,000 per annum (plus 20% bonus)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: RPOGA00015
RPO Talent Partner
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for Talent Partner to join our RPO Team.
Joining an RPO team means there is no need to make sales calls as the contracts have already been won – instead, you’ll be able to focus on the parts of recruitment that you love the most, building strong relationships with your clients and sourcing the best talent/candidates to suit their needs.
Salary: £22,750 – £26,000 per annum (plus 20% bonus)
Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton (free parking)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As a Talent Partner, you will be part of a team whose focus is giving a great quality recruitment service to our hiring managers and candidates. You will be responsible for sourcing and delivering against both niche and high-volume recruitment roles.
Responsibility of an RPO Talent Partner:
- You will manage the vacancy from start to end
- Initiating virtual meetings with the hiring manager
- Understanding the requirements of the hiring managers
- Advertising and attraction of the roles
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Providing feedback to candidates at all stages of the process
- Ensure that there is a sufficient Talent Pool of high calibre candidates available
- Adhere to all our targets & SLA’s
- You will be required to direct source and have a creative approach to recruitment.
We take pride in our ability to offer the best service to our candidates and clients, regardless of the outcomes, therefore effective communication is key.
Who we’re looking for:
It is essential that you have experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Talent acquisition specialist or similar. As well as having basic IT skills.
Other attributes we are looking for are:
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Resilient to challenges
- Openness to change (this is important as you may be required to move contracts based on business needs)
- Willingness to learn
- Perform under pressure
- Collaborate with others
Some of our benefits:
- Free parking
- Clear career and succession path
- Exposure to different contracts
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, with the option to buy additional days
- Personal development fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working involves 2 days in the office and 3 days at home
- Enhanced maternity/parental leave after 2 years’ service
- Sabbatical after 5 & 10 years service.
- Free eye tests
As well as working for a prestigious brand, you’ll have the opportunity to work in our recently refurbished office that has a fantastic café in the building, which will save you a walk in the rain for lunch!
If you feel like this is the role for you, please apply and one of our team members will be in touch!