Permanents Consultant – Infrastructure (Bristol)
Reed Technology are looking for Perms Consultant to join the team as part of their ongoing expansion. We are open to applications from both experienced and non-experienced recruiters, as well as individuals with transferable skills in industries such as sales and business development. You’ll specialise in the Infrastructure market in the region, an area in which Reed already have a good base of existing clients and have huge growth potential – this is traditionally the second highest billing practice across the region.
Salary: Competitive salary + uncapped bonus (experience dependant)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Hybrid
As a Perms Consultant, you will attract candidates and to match them to jobs in permanent positions within your target market. These jobs can vary from entry-level, to executives and directors. A critical aspect of this role is to achieve performance targets in terms of financial income to the business and to explore and develop new business.
Recruitment Consultants work directly with clients, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. They attract candidates by advertising the roles through an array of media such as online job boards, window displays, and social media. They screen and interview candidates, complete background and vetting checks and make recommendations to the clients.
- Business development
- Relationship building and management
- Matching vacancies
- Sourcing candidates
- Candidate management
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.?
What are we looking for? Non-Experienced Candidates:
All candidates looking to join Reed Technology need to demonstrate a passion and drive to excel, the ability to work as part of a team and a drive to continuously learn and develop.
Non-Experienced candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Transferable skills from similar roles such as sales
- Comfortable working to targets and KPIs
- High-level of self-motivation
- Resilience to challenge and adversity
- Ability to problem solve and think innovatively
- An interest in technology may be beneficial
What are we looking for? Non-Tech Recruiters:
Candidates with recruitment experience in non-tech related industries should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience winning and filling roles in a professional market, ideally within a defined desk/practice
- Track record of billing consistently in perm or temp industries
- Experience of developing business within their current role
- The ability to market candidates to their clients
- Experience in generating business and candidate leads
- Experience using a mixture of sourcing techniques
What are we looking for? Tech Recruiters:
Experienced Tech Recruiters should be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of consistent billings in perm or temp capacity
- Experience of picking up and filling tech roles, ideally within a defined practice
- A good understanding of their practice and a desire to improve/learn new areas
- An understanding of their target market
- Experience using creative sourcing tools to find niche candidates
- Ability to identify challenges and implement solutions
What’s in it for you?:
- Competitive salaries and an uncapped bonus scheme
- Unrivalled opportunity for progression and development
- Support and training from experienced recruiters
- 25 days annual + 8 bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Exclusive Reed Specialist Recruitment benefits!