- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Bury Street Technology
- Salary: £24000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 547253
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Are you an experienced recruitment professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a proven track record of success in growing a recruitment business?
Are you passionate about technology recruitment?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our recruitment agency and lead our London branch. You will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Generating and delivering new business opportunities
- Ensuring high standards of service and compliance
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least two years of recruitment experience in a technology sector
- A strong network and reputation in the London market
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
In return, we offer:
- A competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission
- A dynamic and collaborative working culture
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- A rewarding career progression path
If you are interested in this role, please apply now,. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.