- Office Location: Unit 1, Peveril Court London Road Crawley, RH10 8JE
- Office Name: Crawley Accountancy
- Salary: £24000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 548590
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Accountancy team, currently a team of 3 and due to the continual success of this team and to allow further development, we have the opportunity to recruit a 4th team member!
Based at our Crawley location, looking after accountancy permanent vacancies within the West Sussex area, this role would suit and experienced recruiter or a driven individual who is looking to start a career within recruitment, and naturally suited to an individual who enjoys a target driven sales role.,
We work on a 37.5-hour week with some hybrid working available after training. This opportunity would suit a driver with own car and full driving licence.
You will be responsible for:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls to potential clients and building long-term relationships,
- Attending meetings with business clients to understand their needs and offer tailored solutions.
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies using various methods, such as advertising, networking, and referrals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients, providing excellent service and support throughout the recruitment process.
- Working to targets and KPIs, and reporting on your performance and progress.
What can Reed offer you?
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks.
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks, which deliver regular promotions and salary increases.
- Annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about.
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme.
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth.
If you are ready to join the Reed family and take your career to the next level, apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.