- Office Location: Reed 3rd floor, Tyler House Tyler Avenue Southend On Sea, SS1 2BB
- Office Name: Southend Business Support - Basildon
- Salary: £25000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 548007
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Southend are looking for a Permanents Consultant to join their team, working within our business support division, focusing on recruitment of administration, customer service and office support staff across Basildon and Thurrock.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for running and growing your own desk, demonstrating intrapreneurship
- Placing business support professionals into permanent positions across East London
- Delivering unrivalled levels of customer service to all clients and candidates
- Client relationship management and new business development through sales activities and online and offline networking.
- Candidate attraction through effective advertisements and thoroughly vetting & screening all candidates
- Identifying new business opportunities, attracting new clients and supporting branch growth
- Making full utilisation of the Reed.co.uk database (the largest CV database in the UK) to work effectively as well as other tools such as LinkedIn recruiter and Indeed
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of the branch
- Pro-active and self-motivated to work to business KPIs
- An experienced sales professional or recruitment consultant with demonstrable revenue generation
We are driven by our purpose “improving life through work” and that stands for our co-members as well as our customers. We believe that everyone deserves a rewarding and fulfilling career. That’s why we offer a range of benefits and opportunities to help you grow professionally and personally and feel like you truly belong.
A snapshot of which includes:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Annual golden ticket and high achievers’ events – see our rewards page for more details.
- A career development framework which delivers regular promotions and salary increases
- Long service awards and paid sabbaticals
- A flexible working environment and work-life balance
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
- A chance to make a positive impact on society and the environment through our commitment to EDIB (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) principles
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our mission to change lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.