- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Unex Tower 5 Station Street Stratford, E15 1DA
- Office Name: Stratford Business Support - Docklands
- Salary: £32000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 539854
Reed Stratford are seeking a Business Manager to manage the permanent recruitment team, working from our Stratford Office, an office with a combined 200 years of recruitment experience.
We are passionate about what we do, which is delivering first class recruitment services to candidates and clients across the East London Area and are looking for someone who shares our passion. We are very proud of our 4.8* Google Review – however, we want to get this to 5* – will you help us do this?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team as billing business manager and lead the team from the front.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for running and growing your own desk whilst supporting a team of consultants.
- Being responsible for team budgets, team goal setting and strategy leadership
- Mentoring, coaching and developing a team of consultants for success.
- Placing business support professionals into permanent positions across East London
- Delivering unrivalled levels of customer service to all clients and candidates
- Client relationship management and new business development through sales activities and online and offline networking.
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of the region.
- Pro-active and self-motivated to work to business KPIs.
- An experienced sales professional or recruitment consultant with demonstrable team leader/management experience.
If you are driven and dedicated to succeeding in a challenging but fun role, we would love to hear from you and to support you on that journey.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.