- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton (free parking)
- Office Name: Reed Talent Solutions
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (plus 20% bonus)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: RPOGA00014
RPO Talent Specialist
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for Talent Specialist to join our RPO Team.
Joining an RPO team means there is no need to make sales calls as the contracts have already been won – instead, you’ll be able to focus on the parts of recruitment that you love the most, building strong relationships with your clients and sourcing the best talent/candidates to suit their needs.
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 per annum (plus 20% bonus)
Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton (free parking)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As a Talent Specialist, you will be part of a team whose focus is giving a great quality recruitment service to our hiring managers and candidates. You will be responsible for sourcing and delivering against a variety of recruitment roles, including high volume.
Responsibility of an RPO Talent Specialist:
- Supporting the recruitment of high calibre candidates
- Liaising with clients and identifying requirements
- Processing applications ensuring all elements of the recruitment process are followed in a timely manner from attraction to offer
- Handling candidate and client queries
- Creating and posting job advertisements
- Supporting candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Screening and interviewing candidates via telephone
We take pride in our ability to offer the best service to our candidates and clients, regardless of the outcomes, therefore effective communication is key.
Who we’re looking for:
It is essential that you have experience as in a customer service-based role either face to face or via the telephone. As well as having basic IT skills.
Other attributes we are looking for are:
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Resilient to challenges
- Openness to change (this is important as you may be required to move contracts based on business needs)
- Willingness to learn
- Perform under pressure
- Collaborate with others
Some of our benefits:
- Free parking
- Clear career and succession path
- Exposure to different contracts
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, with the option to buy additional days
- Personal development fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working involves 2 days in the office and 3 days at home
- Enhanced maternity/parental leave after 2 years’ service
- Sabbatical after 5 & 10 years service.
- Free eye tests
As well as working for a prestigious brand, you’ll have the opportunity to work in our recently refurbished office that has a fantastic café in the building, which will save you a walk in the rain for lunch!
If you feel like this is the role for you, please apply and one of our team members will be in touch!