- Office Location: Brackmills, Northampton
- Office Name: Reed Talent Solutions
- Salary: £23,500 - £24,500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: RPOGA00013
Flexible Resource Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to join a fun and inclusive team.
The team provide a critical co-ordination function to clients who are recruiting for temporary and permanent staff across the country. We will also provide you with support and plenty of opportunity for learning and development.
Do you have experience of working in a customer or client facing role, or administration in a process driven environment, good telephone manner, able to prioritise workload?
Then this might be the opportunity for you, as a Flexible Resource Executive, it would be your responsibility to provide an excellent service to any account whilst covering annual leave and sickness, you will be required to work closely with all stakeholders involved in the recruitment process, working closely with Talent Executive to be up to date.
You would be required to work on projects and implementation of new accounts ready to hand over to a dedicated Talent Executive.
So, you would need to be able to manage your own workload and able to ensure that all tasks completed adhere to established Service Level Agreements and to agreed quality standards.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting and co-ordinating all recruitment, covering annual leave and sickness ; from arranging interviews between the client and our supplier network, liaising offer details and hosting calls with the hiring manager community.
- Being a key point of contact for any recruitment queries.
- Answering all phone enquiries from our clients and suppliers.
- Adhering to all SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Managing all email communications.
- Resolving issues and being the first point of contact for our clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a client facing or customer service role
- Experience of extensive telephone communication, ideally in a call centre environment
- Ability to manage a busy workload and work to targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Some previous recruitment or administration experience is desirable but not essential.
- Clear progression opportunities within the wider business and regular reviews to make sure you are where you want to be.
- Discount club – get discounts on high street names.
- Option to buy and carry over annual leave on top of the 25 days given
- Weekly and monthly incentives for hitting your KPI’s
- Professional & Personal Development funding
- Team social events
- Plus many, many more.
How to apply
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please click “Apply Now”.