Our Shared Service Centre is the largest part of the office and is going through continual growth. The SSC has a range of both permanent and fixed-term-contract opportunities in Talent Solutions, including RPO and MSP operations.
In addition to recruitment jobs, Reed Northampton is also home to a range of Head Office / Central Support teams including HR, Finance, Marketing, Supplier Engagement and Talent Acquisition.
We welcome applicants from a wide range of backgrounds with roles available for both experienced recruiters and those new to the industry. Reed is proud to offer world class training, including opportunities to gain qualifications through our Apprenticeship Programmes and our Graduate Training Scheme.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch with us today for an informal chat!
If there are no current vacancies listed then please feel free to contact the Talent Acquisition consultant detailed below with any queries.
RPO Talent Specialist
Joining an RPO team means no need to make sales calls as the contracts have already been won – instead you’ll be able to focus on the parts of recruitment that you love the most, building strong relationships with your clients and sourcing THE BEST talent to suit their needs.
Job Role: RPO Talent Specialist
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000, Depending on experience
Location: Brackmills, Northampton
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Executive RPO Talent Partner
Joining an RPO team means no need to make sales calls as the contracts have already been won – instead you’ll be able to focus on the parts of recruitment that you love the most, building strong relationships with your clients and sourcing the best talent/candidates to suit their needs. You will be a lead consultant for a growing account as well as filling additional project team vacancies.
- Job Role: Executive (RPO) Recruitment Talent Partner
- Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum + £9,000 earning potential (paid quarterly)
- Location: Brackmills, Northampton (which has parking), there is flexibility to work between home and the office
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, dynamic working (You can work from home 2 days a week)
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for an Onsite Executive to join their dynamic and expanding team at the Royal Mail site in Milton Keynes.
- The Role: Onsite Executive
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- Location: Royal Mail, Northampton (Panatonni Park Northampton)
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Ongoing Fixed Term Contract
- Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, either 5.30am – 2.30pm or 6am – 3pm (1 hour lunch). Please note you may have to work the odd Saturday, you will get a day off in the week if you do.
Please note that ideally successful candidates will need to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
We are recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our specialist recruitment team in Northampton.
- Role: Recruitment Coordinator
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Type: Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of extension or going permanent
- Start Date: Immediate if possible
- End Date: 17th December 2021
- Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week). Please note that we require candidates to be flexible as the office is open between 8am – 6pm, you will be working 7.5 hours per day (with a 60 minute lunch). Shifts include 8-4.30pm, 8.30-5pm, 9-5.30pm and 9-6pm
- Location: Brackmills, Northampton (please note that there is free parking on site)
*Due to the nature of this role, there is a holiday ban across October and November*