- Office Location: England
- Office Name: Central Support Home Worker
- Salary: £25000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 497777
We’re looking for a Trainer to support the delivery of our L&D strategies here at Reed!
You will facilitate engaging and interactive training to our network of Co-Members. Your role will include delivery of sales skills, customer service and soft skills training to both new and existing Co-Members; ensuring we offer the right support to reach their full potential both personally and professionally.
Course delivery within this role would be digital, via Microsoft Teams (80%) and Face to Face (20%) on a residential basis at the Reed Business School in the Cotswolds and our Head Office N900 in Northampton**.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates credibility when liaising with all Co-Members
- Has facilitated learning (ideally online)
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to their work
- Has knowledge/experience designing training material
- Is proactive, reliable, and trustworthy (especially when working remotely)
- Has a willingness to learn
- Is creative and collaborative
- Is familiar with learning technology and platforms
- Takes care and pride in their work
- Has experience of working as a recruitment consultant or in a sales-based role as either a Perms Consultant, Temps Consultant or a Business Manager, with strong personal billings
** Please note, you may have to travel to other Reed Offices to deliver training from time to time.
So, if you’ve got what we’re looking for, don’t hesitate to make an application today!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.