- Office Location: Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Str. 12. 2nd Floor, Office 204, Budapest
- Office Name: Budapest Central
- Salary: £18000 - £21500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 506189
Temporaries Team Leader
Reed has a unique opportunity for an ambitious Recruiter to join us as a Team Leader, with a proven track record within temporary recruitment.
What can we offer you?
We’re experienced at helping people make the most of their skills and experience. With our structured induction programme and ongoing professional development you are guaranteed the best possible support:
- Incentives including trips abroad, quarterly team events and a market leading commission scheme
- Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
- A competitive and transparent development plan for our co-members – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control
- Career progression – we’re growing in Budapest and the EMEA region and want our best talent to help lead that growth
- Unrivalled training through our dedicated Learning and Development team, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
Who are we looking for?
We have a warm desk available recruiting for temporary roles across industries and specialisms. We are keen to appoint a Recruiter with the knowledge and skill to both run this desk as well as to lead and grow a team. A temporaries recruitment desk can be pivotal to the success of an agency, so we are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 2 years of recruitment experience, with proven capabilities as a Recruitment Consultant
- A demonstrable, in-depth knowledge of recruitment as an industry and function
- A track record of strong billing, both with existing accounts and development of new clients
- Experience of managing or mentoring/coaching staff would be advantageous
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.