- Office Location: Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3JZ
- Office Name: Southampton Education - Reed Tutors
- Salary: £24000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 495991
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Following an exceptional academic year, Reed Tutors are expanding!
Reed Tutors are looking for experienced and passionate Consultants, ideally with an Education background, to join our thriving team.
Position: Recruitment Consultant – Reed Tutors
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 – plus commission
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) Permanent, Full Time
We offer dynamic working where you can work flexibly between home and office
After an incredible first year as an Approved Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme, you will work alongside the Tutor Team and the wider Education Network to support schools in the understanding and effective utilisation of their NTP funding, implementing bespoke tuition plans to promote social, emotional and academic development through face to face and online tuition.
You will be;
- Experienced in delivering high quality service to both clients and candidates alike
- Understanding of the day to day roles and responsibilities of a Consultant
- Able to work within a small but efficient team
- Experienced in ensuring all relevant background checks and references are completed according to current legislation
- Able to work creatively and proactively to attract business and candidates
- Driven to win new business as well as grow existing business through utilisation of our full service offer
- Confident in written, call based and face to face communication
- Able to build strong, reliable and trusting working relationships with both clients and candidates
- Accurate and thorough in your data entry and management
- Able to work towards KPIs
Working on a full time basis, with hybrid (home/office) working available following your initial induction and training, you will form a vital part of our service offer for the new academic year.
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for a new challenge and want to support our schools in the provision of essential, high quality tuition to support the development of those severely affected by the pandemic and those requiring that extra bit of help to overcome their barriers to learning.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 1 year experience working within recruitment as the potential to grow and develop your desk is huge, however we will consider applications from people with under 1 year experience.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.