- Office Location: 132 Queens Road Brighton, BN1 3WB
- Office Name: Brighton Education
- Salary: £23000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 470125
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant – Reed Education – Brighton – Hybrid Working
Reed Education are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Brighton. Specialising in both supply and permanent recruitment for the Secondary Schools across Brighton and Sussex.
- Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
- Location: Brighton
- Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
Reed Education is the fastest growing division within Reed Specialist Recruitment, and due to continued success we are looking to recruit a Consultant to work with Schools and candidates in the Brighton area.
This is a warm desk with an active client and candidate base and offers the opportunity to work as a hybrid consultant covering daily & long term supply as well as straight permanent recruitment.
There is opportunity to make income immediately with the real prospect of being able to grow this very quickly. The chance to pickup an active client and candidate base, maintaining current relationships and developing them to use more aspects of Reed Education’s service.
Due to the daily supply aspect of this role and schools being able to contact us for support, hours of work will be on a shift rota starting at 7am and 9am.
What Reed can offer you:
- A competitive salary dependent of experience, plus uncapped bonus
- Unrivalled training & development through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
- A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have control of your own pay rises!
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
- Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
- 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
- Flexible working (mixture of office and work from home)
If you’re an experienced recruiter who is resilient and ambitious, and wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.