- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Manchester Education
- Salary: £25000 - £29000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 470040
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for an opportunity to work within one of the market leading agencies?
If you are looking for a highly rewarding role with an opportunity to develop into a managerial position then read on………..Reed Education, Manchester are recruiting!
Working within the Education Sector you will be responsible for developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, account management, marketing, attending sales meetings, sales presentations and networking events.
You will be winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out from our competitors, as well as developing close working relationships with clients to identify the current and future recruitment needs.
Alongside this you will be attracting candidates through marketing activity and matching them to roles within the Education sector.
Principal Accountabilities for this role are:
- Business Development
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Matching vacancies to candidates
- Candidate management
- Sourcing candidates
- You will be working towards exceeding weekly and monthly KPI targets for activity and revenue generated.
By working for Reed Education you can be confident that you are working for the market leader and will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme and world class training as well as regular promotion opportunities.
What can Reed offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home minimum of 2 days per week
- Market leading Bonus Structure
- Monthly, termly and annual incentives – Rewards include holidays and a car!
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Yearly Annual salary reviews and promotion opportunities
- Company Pension and Healthcare Plan
- Discounts on a number of high street retail and leisure brands
- Long service awards and sabbaticals
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.