- Office Location: Unit 1 Clifton Court Clifton Road Cambridge, CB1 7BN
- Office Name: Cambridge Education - Clifton Road
- Salary: £20000 - £33000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 461322
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
We are hiring for our successful Education sales team in Cambridge.
Due to further expansion/growth and investment to build a bigger, robust team I am looking for a recruiter (experienced or trainee) for my excellent education team in Cambridge.
We have opportunities within the team to run a desk and grow the business for the Whole School recruitment within schools in the East of England. This is ideally a full time post that is based in the Cambridge office and remotely, but I would consider a part time individual too.
Flexible working hours to suit you and to fit around your family, personal commitments and lifestyle.
Warm desk with substantial client base (schools) & candidate pools.
A friendly team who work together to get the best from each other. Who drive each other to be successful by having fun while we do it!
Central screening/compliance team to help turn around your pending candidates quickly
Extremely attractive earning potential with bonus earned from day 1 and that improves as you generate more income on your desk (uncapped).
Clear path for progression in to either a management position or to continue being a high performing billing consultant. This is laid out to you from your first day, so that you can see what is needed to achieve what you want.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
– You will ideally have experience within recruitment and have run a successful desk within the education sector or within another recruitment industry like accountancy, finance or business support.
– You’ll have a proven track record of bringing on board new clients, growing the business within them through excellent relationships and a first class service
– You will need to be self motivated, willing to develop your desk by recruiting excellent school support staff and go above and beyond to give an outstanding level of service to your clients (schools and candidates)
– You must be resilient, not frightened to push yourself and step out of your ‘comfort zone’ in order to achieve targets and get results
– Most importantly….you will be easy to get on with and willing to have a laugh and smile on your face…even when the day is not going to plan!
– Get to work in a team (from home and/or in the office) who have fun while still maintaining a great work ethic
– Be given continuous opportunities to develop your skills via 1:1 training, group sessions, regular reviews with your manager, discussions with your peers within the same team, region and wider Divisional network
– Get paid well! From a competitive basic salary to one of the (if not the best) bonus scheme out there
– Flexibility on term time leave
– Sales incentives that will be in line with what motivates you – so if it’s an early finish, extra money to go towards something you’ve had your eye on, lunch and beers, wine, a meal out with your better half…..then we will help you achieve it!
– Reduced working hours during half terms and the summer break
– An office in central Cambridge with parking directly on site
– Relaxed dress when in the office
– Free coffee, tea, water (ok…everyone has this!) and even beer/wine! (T&Cs apply for this one!)
– Flexibility to have a work out in your lunch and not be pressured to be back at your computer by the minute of the hour
– The feeling to want to get up and work and not feel like it’s Groundhog Day!
If you’ve got as far as this…I’d say that you’re interested and already imaging yourself being a part of the team….so hit apply or message me and let me know about you and what you will add to the team. No team is perfect right….BUT you could be someone who could edge it closer to perfection!
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.