- Office Location: Suite 1A, Haldenby House Berkeley Business Centre Scunthorpe, DN15 7DQ
- Office Name: Scunthorpe Education
- Sector: Apprenticeship
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455804
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum + bonus.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Reed Education team in North Lincolnshire – Scunthorpe.
This position is ideally suited for a professional graduate from the local area, who wants to develop themselves and those around them – Reed Education in Scunthorpe has huge potential to grow as a business, and quickly.
The region has a great track record for developing consultants and managers through our career development framework and you will benefit not only from the training and coaching that Reed can provide, but also work within a close-knit management team that both support and celebrate successes together. Recognition and reward will come in equal measure as does the chance to make a real impact in the local market.
- Speaking with primary schools every day, offering a great service and making them aware of the best candidates available in the local area
- Advertise vacancies, conduct virtual interviews and recruit Primary teachers and support staff
- Conduct face-to-face and virtual client meetings to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your clients and there staffing needs
- Work to targets in line with the company and local expectations, continue business growth
- Constantly grow your candidate pool with access to several candidate databases including Reed.co.uk
- Preparing CVs
- Using social media (Facebook and Linkedin) to advertise your vacancies and attract candidates
- Support Business Manager with strategy and market knowledge
- Support Multi-Academy Trusts with creating a local and exclusive candidate pool
- Deliver a high level of customer service to schools and educators and ensure you complete tasks efficiently to a high standard
The successful candidate will receive;
- 1:1 training, developed and presented by Reed’s Learning and Development team
- A warm desk with high-spending clients and a healthy candidate pool
- Opportunity to work from home up to 2 days a week under our Dynamic Working scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Shorter working days through school holidays
- Uncapped commission
In return for your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where we will support you in maximising your full potential. Check out our ‘Rewards’ page on Reed Careers website to see further detail on what we will offer you, from paid sabbaticals to a personal development fund.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.