- Office Location: 132 Queens Road Brighton, BN1 3WB
- Office Name: Brighton Accountancy
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455783
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for talent to join our fantastic team of consultants in the Brighton office. We are interested in speaking with you if you have previous recruitment experience and are looking to progress your career? Or you are looking for a new opportunity and have the ambition and desire to be hugely successful in this incredibly varied role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Number 1# recruitment agency to work for . We offer a competitive salary based on your experience, an uncapped OTE with bonus based on personal performance, Dynamic working (work from home), first class training and a clear career progression path.
As a Temporaries Recruitment Consultant you will be involved in the following;
- Generate income for the office through placing candidates into temporary jobs and developing new business through client sales activity.
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings, sales presentations, organisational visits, and networking events
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients (virtual for now!)
- Maintaining and account managing existing relationships with clients and spotting opportunities for further business development
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of methods to match your clients recruitment needs
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly financial and activity based targets
• Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
• Clear career development framework meaning your performance translates into promotions
• Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
If you are looking for your next recruitment challenge, apply now.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.