- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Bristol HR
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455591
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Job title: Temporaries Consultant
Contract: full time, permanent
Your new role…
The key purpose of the Temporaries Consultant role within Reed is to generate income for the office through placing candidates into temporary jobs and developing new business through client sales activity.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings, sales presentations, organisational visits, and networking events
- Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling REED that makes us stand out from the competitors
- Growing business by exploring potential opportunities and selling temporary/interim solutions within the existing client portfolio
- Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media, and referrals
- Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with REED
- Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking
- Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience, and career goals
- Completing relevant background checks and referencing
- Matching candidates to temporary/interim opportunities and filling existing temporary assignments
Who we’re looking for
- A relentless focus on achieving goals, effective planning, organisation, and prioritisation
- Delivers on goals and strives to exceed targets
- Understands why they are aiming towards KPIs, rather than just doing.
- Gathers data and processes information to make decisions. Can quickly interpret information
- Gathers and uses information from the marketplace, and from conversations with candidates and clients
- Creatively solves problems and finds new solutions
• Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
• Clear career development framework meaning your performance translates into promotions
• Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
If you are looking for your next recruitment challenge, apply now!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.