- Office Location: Floor 4, Pearl House Friar Lane Nottingham, NG1 6BT
- Office Name: Midlands Further Education - Nottingham
- Salary: £21000 - £24000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 451558
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 pa + uncapped commission
- Location: Nottingham
- Full time, permanent
- 37.5 hours per week
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Further Education division. In this growing division, you get the variety of managing both temporary and permanent vacancies which trend and peak at different points within the academic year. Reed Further Education’s Co-Member retention and income rank very highly and the opportunity for progression is unrivalled with many of our management team starting originally as Consultants.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant requires someone who can juggle and prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast paced service excellence. You will meet with and talk to new people every day, whether that be a candidate looking for some short-term work, or a business who are looking for the best candidates to join them temporarily. You understand the importance of forging trusted working relationships which make Reed the destination of choice for temporary work and which is another reason why Reed is the outstanding recruiter of choice.
You will be juggling and prioritising a fast-paced workload whilst delivering the best service to your candidates and clients, which is why Reed is the recruiter of choice for so many. In return for your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where we will support you in maximising your full potential.
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
What about this opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Further Education specialist team with a warm desk. With existing clients & an excellent candidate base, there is an opportunity to bill and earn bonus from day one.
Experience in a sales or recruitment role is essential and experience in the Further Education sector would be advantageous but not essential.
Why join Reed?
- Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Transparent career development framework means hard work translates into real career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of Reed is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.