- Office Location: 2nd Floor Stephenson House Cherry Orchard Road Croydon, CR0 6BA
- Office Name: Further Education South - Croydon
- Salary: £21500 - £23500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 450147
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Further Education team in Croydon. Our Further Education Division is one of the fastest growing divisions within Reed and we have grown from strength to strength.
If you are considering a change and looking for a rewarding new opportunity, then this could be for you. You will be part of a company who have over 60-year experience in recruitment and has been voted one of the best companies to work for.
- We are all hybrid recruitment consultants so looking after both perm and temp roles within are geographical remit
- Building client and candidates relationships is key and providing excellent customer service is crucial
- Working to KPIs and targets
- Excellent team player, we all work well together
- Ideally you will have some previous experience as a recruitment consultant but it doesn’t need to be within the FE sector as this can be taught
This role suits those with an ability to manage multiple tasks and a tenacious attitude. You will be ready to research, call and develop new business and enjoy meeting and talking to people.
What to expect:
· Working in a fast-paced environment in the Croydon office
· Uncapped commission so there is no limit to earn!
· Fantastic company benefits to take advantage of
· A structured career development framework and progression opportunities
· Sector leading recruitment training run by an outstanding Learning and Development Team.
· Dynamic Working opportunity offering co-members the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.