- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name:
- Salary: £27000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455111
Tech Graduate Scheme
Our three-year Graduate Scheme offers a supportive, progressive, and dynamic career path for talented graduates looking to work for an industry-leading company. We have even been recognised as a Top Graduate Employer.
Are you a graduate who is looking to launch your tech-based career within a company with a leading Graduate Schemes? Do you have a 2:1 or higher in your undergraduate degree? Are you a motivated and result-driven person? Then the Reed Tech Graduate Scheme could be the ideal programme for you!
After the 20-years success of the Reed Graduate Scheme, we are delighted to announce that we will be launching a Tech-based Graduate Scheme, as we have had a lot of success from graduates that opted to rotate into our IT teams. Examples of our current IT leadership team that started on the scheme include: Jon Campbell (Product Design Manager), Dani King (Engagement Manager), and Gemma Young (Cloud Product Owner) to name just a few!
Benefits of being on the Reed Graduate Scheme
- £27,000 basic salary (London-weighting included)
- Access to a senior mentor
- Annual appraisal to increase to your basic salary
- Flexible career routes and fast-track routes to management
- 3-day induction at the Reed Business School in the Cotswolds
- Industry-leading job training from our dedicated Learning & Development teams
- Professional qualification sponsorship from year two (e.g. CIPD, CIM, Prince2, Harvard HBXCore)
Your First Year
You’ll join our scheme in one of the below teams within Reed:
- Product Design – Our Business Analysts are given ownership of discrete parts of the Reed system’s – covering both existing and new requirements. Their roles involve designing, mapping, and designing significant components of complex, business-critical systems.
- Project Management – Our Project Consultants ensure business excellence, change management, and project success. Their roles involve implementing, transitioning, and transforming a service offering to improve business performance.
- Digital Workplace – Our Engagement Consultants ensure business excellence, engagement, and change management. Their roles include supporting and guiding co-members to make the most of technology, adopting best practice and fully engaging with all applications.
- Technical Development – Our Developers work across Java and Reed’s internal database in both front-end and back-end roles. This role is restricted to those with a technical degree or with coding experience.
Beyond Year One
By now you will have developed invaluable skills that can be transferred into a whole range of career avenues.
Loving the job? Stay on and work your way up to management through our Career Development Framework which rewards those who deliver on targets. You’ll also be given management training to help you make the transition into senior roles.
Want to expand your horizons? As a member of the Graduate Scheme you’ll have the option to move to another IT department. Whilst these currently are restricted to Reed (previously Reed Specialist Recruitment), we may open these rotations to Reed.co.uk as suitable opportunities arise. Alternatively you may choose to move to an operational role such as a Sales Executive at Reed.co.uk, Recruitment Consultant within Reed or Employment Advisor with Reed in Partnership.
Whilst your qualifications and prior experience will of course influence potential managers, performance in your roles at Reed and your ability to impress internal stakeholders hold more power. For example we have an Engagement Consultant with an English degree and a Business Analyst with a Bachelors in Spanish with Anthropology!
Reed’s Commitment to Society
In addition to providing invaluable services to jobseekers and clients, and helping the social mobility of the UK workforce, Reed redirects 18% of its profits into the Reed Foundation which has been allocating charitable funds for almost 30 years. These funds have helped develop Reed’s own charities such as Ethiopiaid and WomanKind. Additionally, The Big Give helps raise millions of pounds each year for charitable causes through its match-funding technology.
The scheme has three annual intakes in January, June, and September with capped intake numbers for each. Apply now to start your journey with Reed!
**This job role is open for external candidates only**
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.