- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name:
- Salary: £26500 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455006
Team Leader – Reed Talent Solutions
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join Reed Talent Solutions in Birmingham.
- Job Title: Team Leader
- Company: Reed Talent Solutions
- Salary: £26,500 – 32,000 plus bonus
- Base Location: Birmingham, UK
- Full time, permanent position
The role of the Team Leader is to manage the delivery of operational requirements for specific accounts within the Reed Talent Solutions client portfolio to ensure that:
- Resourcing outputs for contractual recruitment requirements are delivered in line with client expectations
- Reed realises its commercial goals in line with the forecasted financials.
- Dealing with the dedicated Account Manager daily or when needed
- Team meetings and performance catch ups
- Driving and motivating the teams to success
- Provide training and any process training to the team
- and much more!
What we offer in return?
We offer a variety of other company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.