- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Leeds QSW
- Salary: £22500 - £23500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 540798
Talent Sourcing Specialist
We’re looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join Reed in Liverpool for the Qualified Social Work market.
Salary: £22,500 – £23,500 per annum plus bonus
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, Permanent – Please note that we offer hybrid working, 3 days in the office a 2 working from home once training has been completed
The purpose of the Talent Sourcing Specialist’s role is to support the Contract Delivery Team in sourcing high calibre candidates to fill current and potential roles from clients. You will be responsible for organising registration events, overseeing the remote recruitment assistant, managing candidate attraction activity and ensuring all elements of the recruitment process are followed in a timely manner from attraction to offer.
What does the role involve?:
- Creating accurate and appealing job advertisements
- Sourcing Suitable Qualified Social Workers via the database, referrals, headhunting
- Understanding the processes, procedures and requirements of the clients’ systems
- Locating and matching suitable positions for candidates as quickly as possible
- Adherence to candidate data compliance including vetting and compliance, background checks and referencing checks
- Organising registration events to support and manage high volume orders
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Generous bonus schemes that reward you every 4 weeks for improving lives through work
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Impact awards – quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme and annual holidays of a lifetime
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Simply submit an application to express your interest!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.