- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: London Sourcing Centre - Bury St
- Salary: £19000 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 469552
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Talent Sourcing Specialist – London
Salary: £19,000 to £20,000 – Depending on experience
Location: Bury St, London
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Working as a Talent Sourcing Specialist with Reed Talent Solutions, means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; working within a team who are responsible for supporting the Contract Delivery Team in sourcing high calibre candidates to fill current and potential roles from clients. You will offer support in organising registration events, managing the candidate attraction and ensuring all elements of the recruitment process are followed in a timely manner from attraction to offer.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers within the industry!
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be able to demonstrate taking responsibility of co-ordinating all registration events and doc checkers in agreement with the Talent Delivery Specialists team, considering screening timeframes and contingency. You will also be responsible for things like accuracy and efficiency of candidate management, adherence to candidate data compliance and more. As well as other duties, which include:
- Utilising all tools available for candidate attraction
- Experience of taking responsibility for the delivery of the candidate attraction strategy by creating and regularly updating adverts utilising all relevant job boards and all potential routes to market for specific recruitment drives
- Able to evidence ability to produce high quality candidate e-shots and to have used these to alert candidates within a timely manner of vacancies that may be of interest
- Supports with the training and induction of new hires to the Talent Sourcing team
- Fulfilment of client requirements
- Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases
- Locating and matching suitable positions for candidates as quickly as possible
- Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals
- Strong key stakeholder management
- Exceptional MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Good organisation, being able to adapt to different priorities to suit business needs
- Excellent communication skills, confident to pick up the phone
- To be resilient to challenges, have a willingness to learn and a desire to succeed
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to create solutions quickly and efficiently
- Previously worked in an environment, with good knowledge of the recruitment process. In roles such as, Recruitment Administrator, Resourcer, Talent Sourcing or an Internal/External Recruitment role.
There are a number of benefits for working with Reed as a Talent Sourcing Specialist within Reed Talent Solutions and these are always evolving to ensure we can reward our co-members in the best way!
- Working from home/Flexible working opportunities
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression, as well as industry qualifications and mentoring schemes
- Professional and personal development funding to pay towards a course of your choice, this includes language or cookery courses, driving lessons and more
- Celebration of long service achievements with luncheons and paid sabbaticals
On top of our uncapped bonus and transparent career framework, we are now rewarding our top performers with luxury holiday experiences, additional bonuses and the chance to win some incredible raffle prizes that include a luxury car.
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.