- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Talent Engagement Team
- Salary: £20000 - £22000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 479117
Talent Onboarding Specialist
Working as a Talent Onboarding Specialist in the Reed Talent Solutions (RTS), means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; you’ll be there to support the Talent Engagement Team who provide an end-to-end Professional Contractor Service. Which would be from initial engagement through to end date management and off-boarding.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers within the industry!
Your new role…
Your main duty as a Talent Onboarding Specialist is to contribute, benefit and enhance the candidate journey throughout. This journey includes high compliance vetting, onboarding, the ongoing in-booking management, and payroll services. Ensuring to obtain feedback for all of the RTS strategic accounts and partners.
You will be involved in pre-employment vetting as per client requirements, contract drafting and issuing and ensuring full compliance to all limited company/umbrella procedures. The Talent Onboarding Specialist will be supporting Reed Screening to ensure that all elements of the on-boarding process are delivered as per our contractual responsibilities and the relevant legislation whilst delivering a high level of service to senior level contractors.
In addition, the Talent Onboarding Specialist will support the Candidate Consultant in gathering information on the contractor pool to support the wider remit of Reed Talent Solutions to drive business growth with both new and existing clients.
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- You will oversee the onboarding of all directly supplied referred contractors.
- Completing all on-boarding administration duties for new starters.
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to for all new starters.
- Maintaining the profile database to ensure all details are up to date.
- Ensuring Disclosure in Scotland checks are completed and accurate when required.
- Leasing with Reed Screening.
- Managing candidate and client enquiries.
- Working with Reed’s Account Management Teams in relation to start date management.
- Any further tasks and responsibilities within the remit of your role, as instructed by your Line Manager.
Who we’re looking for:
- The ability to collaborate and build strong relationships.
- Proactively identifies problems and takes a solution driven approach to overcoming them.
- Exceptional MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- An understanding of the Recruitment Industry.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with volume tasks.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Generous bonus schemes that reward you every 4 weeks for improving lives through work
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Impact awards – quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme and annual holidays of a lifetime
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.