- Office Location: 2nd Floor Stephenson House Cherry Orchard Road Croydon, CR0 6BA
- Office Name: Further Education South - Croydon
- Salary: £22500 - £24500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 512340
Recruitment Talent Executive – Reed Further Education, Croydon
Role: Talent Executive
Salary: £22,500- £24,500 plus commission & rewards and benefits
Location: Croydon, work from home and the office options.
You will support the recruitment consultants with sourcing for the very best candidates in order to fill our vacancies with our very busy clients in Croydon!
Working in accordance with processes and procedures established by our client, you will be accountable for ensuring that all recruitment tasks associated with the effective management of an outsourced recruitment contract are completed to the established standard, including:
- Adhere to all SLA’s for CV turnaround times.
- Work with the dedicated Account Manager for the contract and provide recruitment support
- CV checks (quality/GDPR)
- CV shortlisting against order requirements
- CV submission to the Account Manager
- Obtaining CV feedback from the client or Account Manager
- Interview coordination with Account Manager
- Tracking compliances offer to pre-start
- Proactively candidate pooling and building a candidate pipeline
- Advertising and promoting vacancies for the Account Manager
Who are we looking for?
- Must be a confident communicator, able to deal with a wide range of stakeholders in a professional manner
- Excellent systems and technology skills
- Able to manage a busy workload, working to targets and SLA
- Experience working in a client facing role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the Recruitment Industry, where we would support you on your personal career goals and help you to gain valuable experience.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.