- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Manchester Community Care
- Salary: £21000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 509756
Talent Executive – Reed Community Care, Manchester
We are looking for a Talent Executive to join our successful Community Care team in Manchester.
You will contribute to the ongoing development of our CQC registered service through developing effective candidate attraction strategies that enable service to make a difference everyday to the people who use our services. Working in a fast paced environment and making a difference to those who are seeking positions in care and support roles.
We are looking for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
The Key purpose of the Talent Executive is to support a growing Community Care team, proactively identify and approaching candidates to build an ongoing candidate pool to ensure that appropriate skills and capacity of the service is maintained.
- Effective advertising using a variety of mediums including sourcing from the database, social media and jobs boards, open days
- Create and conduct marketing activities and opportunities to enhance and promote the business profile through effective word of mouth, recommendations and networking
- Writing accurate job advertisements
- Effectively vetting of candidates and guiding them through the onboarding process
- Interviewing and ensure full compliance before commencement
- Working collaboratively in identifying needs
- Identify and support with candidate training opportunities
- Managing the onboarding process and high levels of communication
- Understanding the compliance needs
- Completion of best practice processes
- Assist with preparation for quality assurance including internal audit and CQC compliance
- Provide regular updates on progress
- Keep accurate records and keeping records up to date
- Achieve targets and key performance indicators agreed by line manager
- Attending training and workshops
- Fully supportive of the wider office and division
- Ensure Data protection, GDPR compliance
- Providing general administrative support , such as answering enquiries, supporting the service provision
In addition, you will
- Promote positive company culture
- Possess strong organisation skills
- Experience/ training in IT system and databases – Microsoft office
- Self motivated to develop themselves and promote the business
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.