- Office Location: New England House 10 Ridley Place Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8JW
- Office Name: Newcastle Care
- Salary: £19500 - £21000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 508296
Recruitment Talent Executive – Reed Health and Care Newcastle
Role: Talent Executive
Salary: £20,000- £21,000 plus commission & rewards and benefits
Location: , Newcastle – with hybrid working where you can work from home and the office.
You will support the recruitment consultants with sourcing for the very best candidates in order to fill our vacancies with our very busy clients in Newcastle.
Working in accordance with processes and procedures established by our client, you will be accountable for ensuring that all recruitment tasks associated with the effective management of an outsourced recruitment contract are completed to the established standard, including:
- Adhere to all SLA’s for CV turnaround times.
- Work with the dedicated Account Manager for the contract and provide recruitment support
- CV checks (quality/GDPR)
- CV shortlisting against order requirements
- CV submission to the Account Manager
- Obtaining CV feedback from the client or Account Manager
- Interview coordination with Account Manager
- Tracking compliances offer to pre-start
- Proactively candidate pooling and building a candidate pipeline
- Advertising and promoting vacancies for the Account Manager
Who are we looking for?
- Must be a confident communicator, able to deal with a wide range of stakeholders in a professional manner
- Excellent systems and technology skills
- Able to manage a busy workload, working to targets and SLA
- Experience working in a client facing role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the Recruitment Industry, where we would support you on your personal career goals and help you to gain valuable experience.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.