- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds Health and Care - Non MSP
- Salary: £18000 - £21000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 469648
Recruitment Resourcer (Talent Executive) – Reed Health & Care, Leeds
Salary: £18,000- £21,000 plus bonus
Location: Leeds, work from home and the office options
Contract: Full time, permanent
We’re looking for a Talent Executive to join our Health & Care division. Reed Health & Care deliver a full range of specialist health and care staffing solutions to the public, private and third sector across the UK, including hospitals, prisons, NHS, Hostels and local authorities.
The role of a Talent Executive is to manage the attraction and sourcing of candidates who are suitable for the jobs the Recruitment Consultant is looking to fill. Candidates are not always actively looking for work and effective Talent Executives are able to identify and engage with suitable candidates in order to gain interest and commitment to work with Reed when moving job role. Our best Talent Executives build strong relationships with their candidates and develop wide networks of contacts in order to supply the best people for our clients in order for Reed to be seen as a trusted recruitment partner.
This role requires someone who enjoys relationship building and developing outstanding searching techniques to find the very best candidates in the marketplace.
Role and Responsibilities
- Searching/sourcing for candidate via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals
- Outbound calling potential candidates
- Emailing prospective candidate regarding work opportunities
- Responding to job requests and queries
- Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
- Complete relevant background checks and referencing
The ideal candidate will have/be;
- Confident on the telephone with a good telephone manner
- Good communication and inter personal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
This position would also be ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the recruitment industry, where we would support you on your personal career goals and help you to gain valuable experience.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.