- Office Location: Floor 4, Pearl House Friar Lane Nottingham, NG1 6BT
- Office Name: Midlands Further Education - Nottingham
- Salary: £21000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 462090
Exciting opportunity to join our Nottingham Education team!
Role: Talent executive
Salary: £21,000- £23,000
Location: Nottingham, work from home and the office options.
You will support the recruitment consultants with sourcing for the very best candidates in order to fill our vacancies with our very busy Nottingham clients!
We are looking for either enthusiastic graduates, experienced resourcers or individuals with experience in candidate generation or excellent customer service skills, who would like to gain experience in the Recruitment industry.
Role and Responsibilities
– Searching/sourcing for candidate via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals
– Cold calling potential candidates
– Emailing prospective candidate regarding work opportunities
– Responding to job requests and queries
– Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
– Complete relevant background checks and referencing
The ideal candidate will have/be;
– Confident on the telephone with a good telephone manner
– Good communication and inter personal skills
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the Recruitment Industry, where we would support you on your personal career goals and help you to gain valuable experience.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.