- Office Location: 2nd Floor Stephenson House Cherry Orchard Road Croydon, CR0 6BA
- Office Name: Further Education South - Croydon
- Salary: £21000 - £24000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 461257
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 – Depending on experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
As one of the leading Education Recruitment companies in SE London and nationwide for providing academic and non-academic staff for Further Education establishments. Reed Education in Croydon are looking to recruit a Talent Executive for an immediate, permanent contract to start immediately.
We are looking for either enthusiastic graduates, experienced resources or individuals with experience in candidate generation who would like to gain experience in the Recruitment industry.
Role and Responsibilities
– Searching/sourcing for candidate via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals
– Cold calling potential candidates
– Emailing prospective candidate regarding work opportunities
– Responding to job requests and queries
– CV writing support
– Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
– Complete relevant background checks and referencing
The ideal candidate will have/be;
– Confident on the telephone with a good telephone manner
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the Recruitment Industry.
- Opportunity to earn uncapped commission
- Professional & Personal Development funding
- Paid Sabbaticals
- Health Cash Plan Discount
- Wellbeing Centre
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.