- Office Location: 201 West George Street Glasgow, G2 2LW
- Office Name: Glasgow Health and Care
- Salary: £20000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 449581
We’re looking for a Talent Executive to join our Health & Care division. Reed Health & Care deliver a full range of specialist health and care staffing solutions to the public, private and third sector across the UK, including hospitals, prisons, NHS, Hostels and local authorities.
The role of a Talent Executive is to manage the attraction and sourcing of candidates who are suitable for the jobs the Recruitment Consultant is looking to fill. Candidates are not always actively looking for work and effective Talent Executives are able to identify and engage with suitable candidates in order to gain interest and commitment to work with REED when moving job role. Our best Talent Executives build strong relationships with their candidates and develop wide networks of contacts in order to supply the best people for our clients in order for REED to be seen as a trusted recruitment partner.
This role requires someone who enjoys relationship building and developing outstanding searching techniques to find the very best candidates in the marketplace.
REED offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment, with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance, here’s a few reasons to choose REED:
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones)
- Be part of the Recruitment Academy with 3 years designated training and ongoing development thereafter
- Opportunity to join Management Academy to progress into a Management role
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- 25 days + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday and paid sabbaticals)
- Health care plan, gym discounts and more….
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.