- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Professional Sourcing Centre - Bristol
- Salary: £24000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 486486
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are:
– An existing recruiter looking to drop the sales
– A resourcer looking for the next step
– Or someone looking to start their recruitment career
Then… I want to hear from YOU!
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our fantastic Bristol Team!
In this role you will be able to evidence strong networking skills, have great relationship building/management skills and the ability to sell the service you’re providing to our clients. You’ll need to be self-motivated and have a proven track record of success.
A day in the life of a Talent Acquisition Specialist looks like:
– Building relationships with new/existing clients
– Matching vacancies to candidates
– Candidate attraction and management
– Fulfilment of client requirements
– Hitting weekly/monthly KPI targets
– Effective management of the compliance process
– Working collaboratively with your team
– Networking through our client database, social media, job boards and LinkedIn
We want our new team member to be:
– Driven to succeed
– Attention to detail
– Strong communication
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.