- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: London Sourcing Centre - Bury St
- Salary: £22000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 469550
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist – London
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 – Depending on experience + Bonus
Location: Bury St, London
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist with Reed Talent Solutions, means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; working within a team where you will be able to evidence strong networking skills, and the ability to sell via the service provided.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers within the industry!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success. You will ned to have the ability to create long lasting positive impressions and strong relationships on a daily basis using your excellent communication skills. Otherwise, your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Building relationships with current clients
- Matching vacancies to candidates
- Candidate attraction & management
- Fulfilment of client requirements
- Hitting weekly and monthly KPI Targets
- Effective management of the compliance process
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure effective matching of candidates to the right role
- Networking through our candidate database, job boards and social media such as LinkedIn
- Strong key stakeholder management
- Exceptional MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Good organisation, being able to adapt to different priorities to suit business needs
- Excellent communication skills, confident to pick up the phone
- To be resilient to challenges, have a willingness to learn and a desire to succeed
- Great attention to detail
- Previously worked in a Recruitment or Talent Acquisition (Internal Recruitment) role.
There are a number of benefits for working with Reed as a Talent Acquisition Specialist within Reed Talent Solutions and these are always evolving to ensure we can reward our co-members in the best way!
- Working from home/Flexible working opportunities
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression, as well as industry qualifications and mentoring schemes
- Professional and personal development funding to pay towards a course of your choice, this includes language or cookery courses, driving lessons and more
- Celebration of long service achievements with luncheons and paid sabbaticals
On top of our bonuses and transparent career framework, we are now rewarding our top performers with luxury holiday experiences, additional bonuses and the chance to win some incredible raffle prizes that include a luxury car.
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.