- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Professional Sourcing Centre - Bristol
- Salary: £33000 - £38000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 454927
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join Reed in Bristol.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Talent Acquisition Specialist to join Reed Talent Solutions to manage a strategically important, newly awarded contract with the Greater London Authority (GLA)
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be able to evidence strong networking skills, relationship building skills and the ability to sell via the service provided. You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success. You will need to create long lasting positive impressions and build relationships on a daily basis with great communication skills.
Duties include :
- Building relationships with current clients
- Matching vacancies to candidates
- Candidate attraction & management
- Fulfilment of client requirements
- Hitting weekly and monthly KPI Targets
- Effective management of the compliance process
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure effective matching of candidates to the right role
- Networking through our candidate database, job boards and social media such as LinkedIn
- and much more!
The ideal applicant should have:
- Good relationship building skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.