- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £30000 - £36000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 460394
Talent Acquisition Partner
Due to rapid growth, Reed are looking for a talented recruiter to join their successful Talent Acquisition team.
You’ll be joining a department of 10 with over 88 years combined experience in recruitment and working for Reed. You will, therefore, receive outstanding training and support in your career at Reed.
- Job Role: Talent Acquisition Partner
- Salary: Competitive (dependent on your previous level of experience) + bonus (estimated £6,000-£8,000 per annum)
- Location: Is flexible across the Midlands (Milton Keynes, Northampton, Birmingham) The Talent Acquisition Team are based in Brackmills, Northampton (which has parking). You will split your work between the office and working from home (2/3 days in the office, 2/3 days working from home).
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time Hours 37.5 hours per week (open to part time hours)
What is the role of a Talent Acquisition Partner?
The Talent Acquisition Team focus on delivering outstanding recruitment services to our business and candidates. You will be working with a multitude of hiring managers across different parts of the business, therefore, relationship management is essential. The roles range from entry level, volume recruitment to senior level, management roles. A variety of sourcing methods are needed, from mailing campaigns, referrals, database sourcing, headhunting through LinkedIn.
A Talent Partner will be the expert in the selection and recruitment process and will be advising/guiding managers and candidates through this. You will manage the vacancy from start to end; initiating virtual meetings with the hiring manager, advertising and attraction of the roles, sourcing, feedback, selecting and coordinating the selection process. We take pride in our ability to offer the best service to our candidates, regardless of the outcomes, therefore, effective communication is key.
Our focus is on giving a great quality recruitment service to our hiring managers and candidates.
This particular role is responsible for the recruitment across the Midlands and West Home Counties Region and you will work directly with the Regional Managing Director and his senior leadership team.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive access to our discount club scheme, pension, access to health insurance, free eye tests and money towards glasses, bike to work scheme, professional and personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas. We also offer flexible and dynamic working – which means the ability to work from home and flexibility with the hours you work in the day, to ensure you have a good work life balance and with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards – including a 6 week full paid sabbatical, lunch at the Ritz and £1,000 towards something of your choice, Reed offer you a lot.
What would the ideal experience look like?
- Previous experience sourcing and contacting candidates directly through job boards and LinkedIn
- Must have direct hiring recruitment experience
- Ability to write tailored job adverts and leverage other attraction channels
- An excellent level of written and spoken communication
- Ability to proficiently use a range of Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.