- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Professional Services
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 489951
Talent Acquisition Manager
A really exciting opportunity is HERE!
Where you can be based in London, Manchester or Northampton.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join Reed Professional Services!
This could be a great opportunity for someone with experience in a 360/in-house recruitment role to take that next step up in your career.
Want to know if you fit the bill?
We’re looking for someone hands on, you’ll get involved with the recruitment process, as well as supporting your team. From sourcing for senior level roles in IT, liaising with account managers to prioritise workload, as well as using LinkedIn and Source Breaker to find/engage with suitable candidates, raising adverts and building pipelines of talented candidates.
If you’ve managed a team before, great BUT it’s not essential for this role!
Want a chance to build your own team of successful recruiters?
Is this the chance you’ve been waiting for? Whilst the team needs to grow further, we have a structured support plan in place, so you won’t be overwhelmed whilst you find your feet!
The role of a Talent Acquisition Manager within Reed Professional Services is to deliver a comprehensive talent/attraction service into the business and to our clients.
You will be responsible for developing the organisational attraction strategy, including delivery model design and development of cost-effective strategies for attraction and retaining best in class consultants/suppliers. As well as being responsible for the development and implementation of consultant/supplier talent pools and programmes that meet demands.
Make an application today to grow your career with an industry leader!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Generous bonus schemes that reward you every 4 weeks for improving lives through work
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Impact awards – quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme and annual holidays of a lifetime
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.