- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: London Sourcing Centre - Bury St
- Salary: £33000 - £37000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 454235
Talent Acquisition Manager
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join Reed in London
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, Permanent
Reed Talent Solutions’ aim is to win, develop and retain profitable, long term, complex, resourcing contracts with clients in the private sector and public service.
The objective is both to generate a profitable income stream for the Reed Group of Companies as well as fulfil a strategically defensive role to protect the footprint of Reed in the marketplace.
Duties include :
- Building relationships with current clients
- Managing a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists and Resourcers
- Driving activity, ensuring SLAs are met and maximising fill rate
- Matching vacancies to candidates
- Candidate attraction & management
- Fulfilment of client requirements
- Hitting weekly and monthly KPI Targets
- Effective management of the compliance process
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure effective matching of candidates to the right role
- Networking through our candidate database, job boards and social media such as LinkedIn
- and much more!
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays.
- Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals.
We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.