- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Professional Services
- Salary: £22000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 478774
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Recently finished University and wondering “What’s next?”
We’re on the hunt for fresh graduates, who are looking for new, exciting, and challenging experiences.
If you want to feel inspired by your new employer, join us today.
This is a great entry role into the recruitment industry, where you would sit within the Talent Delivery team to offer a strong pool of consultants to our clients both internally and externally.
Busier than ever, there’s no better time to join this dynamic team!
We want to help mould the future you step into, offering excellent progression opportunities, enabling you to not only grow in your role but once your skills have developed, you will too naturally through the business!
We know you already have the skills to start your career, so lets put them to good use NOW…
If you can communicate with confidence, have strong written skills, a proactive attitude and drive to be successful, oh, and don’t forget a top-notch personality (Of course, we know you have this!) then we want to hear from you!
The Talent Acquisition Consultant sits within Reed Professional Services, a management consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company part of the Reed Group. They offer unique consultancy, advisory, project delivery and programme management support to their globally recognised clients including the BBC, ITV and Barclays to name a few…
We’ll ensure you have the tools to be successful when recruiting for the best talent in the market. Offering our fantastic clients, a seamless experience from initial engagement, to candidate onboarding.
You’ll be responsible creating and posting job adverts, sourcing using different techniques and approaches, CV reviews, pre-screening, interview co-ordination, feedback and outcomes. It’s all about having really strong, trusting and engaging relationships with your team, clients, candidates and the wider business.
Fancy seeing yourself in this role? Make your application today!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Generous bonus schemes that reward you every 4 weeks for improving lives through work
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Impact awards – quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme and annual holidays of a lifetime
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.