- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Private Sector Sales - RTS
- Salary: £60000 - £85000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 545742
Our mission is to improve lives through work.
Reed Talent Solutions is an award winning workforce and consulting solutions provider (TIARA 2021 Talent Solutions Provider of the Year). We harness the expertise and passion of our people alongside innovative digital resourcing solutions to deliver measurable benefits to our clients and their customers.
- We support our clients in developing and deploying talent strategies, helping them to grow and prosper
- We place people into permanent, contingent and consultancy engagements, helping them to further careers, gain experience and develop new skills
- We offer fulfilling, rewarding and exciting careers for our co-members, providing a supportive and collaborative work environment and the opportunity to make a difference
Day to Day of the role:
- Utilise extensive market knowledge and established networks to work with private sector clients, identifying resource challenges and developing tailored solutions.
- Build long-term strategic relationships with stakeholders at all levels within prospective customers, positioning Reed Talent Solutions as a thought leader and preferred service provider.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and manage responses to inbound requests.
- Lead all aspects of the sales cycle, including client engagement, solution design, commercial and legal negotiations.
- Collaborate closely with the bid manager to produce high-quality tender responses and proposals.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with a focus on RPO, MSP, payroll, and consultancy services.
- Strong understanding of the private sector and its resourcing challenges.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic relationships and position an organisation as a thought leader.
- Experience in leading sales cycles, including solution design and commercial negotiations.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with bid managers and other team members to produce high-quality proposals.
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning team.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Chance to make a significant impact in the company and for clients.
To apply for the Solutions Manager position, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role. If successful, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to arrange a telephone interview, followed by a video interview or face-to-face interview, as per social distancing guidance.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.