- Office Location: Part 4th Floor, Castlemead, Bristol, BS1 3AG
- Office Name: Reed Secure - Bristol
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 534211
We are recruiting for an experienced recruiter or business development professional to join our growing team in Bristol, specialising in working with former police officers, security cleared professionals and cyber security experts.
The Solutions Consultant will work specifically with the Reed Secure specialist brand delivering significant and profitable new business wins by developing strong relationships with potential clients across a multitude of sectors where identify an opportunity to assist in the recruitment of Security Cleared Resource and people based Project Solutions.
The Solutions Consultant will identify new business and sales opportunities with clients who fit with our strategic objectives. The clients will be a blend of new clients and clients already known to Reed, strategic outsourcing contracts (MSP or RPO for example) across Reed Talent Solutions or our Consultancy brands Consultancy+ offering both warm introductions but not limit us from new market opportunities.
- Creating and developing a target list of key prospective clients and contacts
- Undertaking sales activities/client engagement via telephone, email, face to face meetings, digital marketing and events
- Maximise the conversion of opportunities by proactively targeting clients
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting and sales pipeline
- Working with the Reed Secure senior management team and bid team develop and keep under review sales and marketing literature specific to Reed Secure and Security Cleared markets
- Complete proposals and formal tender responses as well as create/deliver presentations around our proposed solutions
- Ensure adherence to tender processes as appropriate, working with the Bid Team to ensure compliance with set standards and protocols
- With support, manage commercial pricing, service levels and legal negotiations
Reed offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment, with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance, here’s a few reasons to choose Reed:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance
- Additional performance incentives recognising those stand-out periods, with the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime, a luxury electric car, or bundle of the latest tech gadgets!
- Career development framework (CDF) gives clear net income targets so you will know exactly what you need to do to progress your career with Reed
- Structured induction and ongoing learning throughout your career – offering a wide range of digital, practical and personal development courses
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- High achievers awards – an annual event celebrating co-member success
- Star awards – A £1,000 bonus awarded to our new starter consultants who start their career at Reed exceptionally well!
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Long service awards and sabbaticals – Reed recognises the loyalty of long serving co-members by awarding gifts in the form of anniversary lunches, additional holiday, paid sabbaticals and monetary gifts up to £1,000
- Holiday allowance scheme with option to purchase and carry over holiday plus additional moving home leave
- Co-member Assistance Programme offering access to an independent, confidential advice line and counselling service.
- Mentoring scheme – build a trusted relationship with a trained Mentor who will support your performance
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: Cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.