- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Reed Secure - Bristol
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 468708
Solutions Consultant – Reed Secure
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 – Depending on experience + Bonus
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Working as an Solutions Consultant with Reed Secure, means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; this team exists to offer specialised recruitment services, working with former police officers, security cleared professionals and cyber security experts.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers within the industry!
We are experts in filling vacant job roles and providing specialist resource requirements within this sector, supplying these skills onto investigation, project management, fraud, safety, compliance, risk assessment and cyber security.
It will be your duty as a Solutions Consultant to ensure you’re delivering significant and profitable new business wins by developing strong relationships with potential clients across a multitude of sectors. Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and developing a target list of key prospective clients and contacts
- Undertaking sales activities/client engagement via telephone, email, face to face meetings, digital marketing, and events
- Maximise the conversion of opportunities by proactively targeting clients
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting and sales pipeline
- Working with the Reed Secure Senior Management Team and the Bid Team to develop and review sales and marketing literature specific to Reed Secure and Security Cleared markets
- Complete proposals and formal tender responses as well as being required to create/deliver presentations around our proposed solutions
- Ensure adherence to tender processes as appropriate, working with the Bid Team to ensure compliance with set standards and protocols
- With support, manage commercial pricing, service levels and legal negotiations
- The ability to identify and engage new business/sales opportunities with clients, who fit our strategic objectives
- You will need to be highly organised, motivated, and driven to succeed
- The successful candidate will have the ability to manage and drive productivity in a high pressured and demanding role
- To be able to analyse data and trends to maximise growth and business opportunities
- Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working within a Recruitment, Business Development or Sales background
- To have worked with candidates, who have had SC or DV clearance checks
- Market knowledge in Policing, Central Government, Aerospace or Nuclear sectors
There are a number of benefits for working with Reed as an Solutions Consultant within Reed Secure and these are always evolving to ensure we can reward our Co-Members in the best way!
- Working from home/Flexible working opportunities
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression, as well as industry qualifications and mentoring schemes
- Professional and personal development funding to pay towards a course of your choice, this includes language or cookery courses, driving lessons and more
- Celebration of long service achievements with luncheons and paid sabbaticals
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.