- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £45000 - £55000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 548993
Reed.co.uk is looking for a SEO Manager to join their Marketing team in Holborn, London.
Reed.co.uk is one of the largest job sites in the UK, appearing in over 1 billion UK job searches every year. We are seeking an experienced SEO Manager to lead our SEO initiatives and drive growth in this core business-driving channel.
- Enhance SERP Visibility: Improve rankings for Google for Jobs and traditional search
- Technical SEO Leadership: Guide SEO Engineers to ensure technical challenges are addressed effectively and efficiently
- Link Building and Content Strategies: Primarily focussed on Jobseeker, our ideal candidate will have an eye on big-picture initiatives and have the ability to think holistically across all areas of the Reed.co.uk domain.
- Cross-channel Optimisation: Maximise SEO efforts from other marketing channels such as PR and Social
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Partner with SEM to optimise the Paid and Organic search ecosystem to improve cost-savings
- Effective Communication: Spear-heading the SEO initiative across departments to drive collaboration and communicate outcomes to Senior Leadership
Skills and Experience
- Analytical skills manipulating large data sets in Lookerstudio
- Experience with SEO tools such as Lighthouse, AWR, GSC, OnCrawl or GA4
- Leadership experience showcasing strong communication skills with the ability to distil project plans, strategies, and results across the business
- Experience of working cross-departmentally with SEO engineers, SEO Product managers and SEO analysts
- Experience of working holistically with the Paid Search and Marketing team
- Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in a fantastic location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
- These are just some great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.