- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £28500 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 448489
Senior Sales Executive
reed.co.uk are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join their established team in Holborn, Central London.
Here at Reed.co.uk our vision is simple: we aim to connect people to a world of opportunities online.
Reed.co.uk is the UK’s leading online destination for careers, and connects millions of people to new opportunities every day. As well as thousands of jobs, Reed.co.uk also offers a variety of courses to support people looking to take the next step in their career. We’re looking for people who want to make a difference and are passionate about helping people in their career journey.
Our mission is to help people achieve their ambitions by matching them to a job they’ll love and we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for a talented Director of Product who will guide our product teams to ideate market leading products for some of the UK’s most popular household names. Our products are the key to our success and are used by millions of people every day to support them in the next step of their career.
Job Title: Rec Con Sales Executive (Business Development)
Reporting to: Team Leader / Senior Team Leader
Direct Reports: None
The Rec Con Sales Executive (Business Development) sits within the Recruitment Consultants channel at reed.co.uk, with a focus on sourcing, prospecting and winning customers for reed.co.uk. This is achieved primarily via outbound activity.
- Using provided systems to identify customers with high intent and contact them in a timely manner.
- Self-sourcing leads via competitor sites, news articles, LinkedIn, Job Market Insights etc.
- Effectively and efficiently answering incoming customer enquiries (phone, e-mail, via the website).
- Identifying and engaging high potential customers with trials of reed.co.uk services, taking commercial benefit into consideration.
- Accurate recording of data and call notes in Salesforce, and using this to correctly manage and plan daily activities.
- Implementing actions agreed in weekly Call Coaching sessions with line manager or assigned coach.
- Offering all prospective and existing customers a market-leading customer service, representing the reed.co.uk brand to the highest level.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to write and speak fluent English to a high standard.
- Attention to detail and ability to organise a high volume of sales activities.
- The ability to engage with a range of personalities easily and make a good first impression.
- Experience in cold calling B2B New Business prospects.
- Demonstrable experience of negotiation in a previous role.
- The ability to understand, retain, and use information gathered from a customer.
- Previous experience of using a CRM (but especially Salesforce).
Key Measures and Targets
- Periodic revenue target – increasing to match co-member’s time served.
- Inputs: Outbound Dials; total Phone Activity; Self-sourced Leads; New Business opportunities created.
- Trials created, managed won, and converted.
- Sales DNA: Engagement with and completion of actions set in weekly coaching sessions.
- Other periodic and ongoing KPIs related to overall business goals (i.e. speaking to customers about new products / service changes)
What we offer
Alongside an inclusive and fun working environment we also offer flexible working as standard, including the option to work 3 days a week from home when we return to our offices later in the year.
Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
Paid time off to move home
Contributory pension scheme
Enhanced family leave benefits
Insurance benefits including life assurance
Love Mondays events
Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
Range of wellbeing and mental health support
Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.