- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £45000 - £62500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 408703
Senior Product Analyst
Reed.co.uk have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Analyst to join their finance team in our head office!
Are you looking for the next step in your analytics career? Wanting to work within a company where you are rewarded and recognised for your ongoing hard work? If you have experience in a previous analytics role, we could have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a passionate digital analyst who enjoys numbers and customer insights and can be instrumental in providing the business with intelligence and expert recommendations!
Working across a number of exciting digital products, you will make use of Google Analytics 360, Looker, Adobe Target and numerous other platforms to drive customer insight and intelligence.
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Analyst:
- Lead a small team of Product Analysts
- Define the product strategy and roadmaps, aligning work to reflect this direction
- Development of data visualisation and KPI dashboards that reflect best ways to simplify data to various audiences
- Drive forward the Optimisation, by defining numerous A/B and multivariate tests, monitoring the results to ensure statistical significance.
- Report on key B2B metrics, analysing and interpreting trends to make strategic recommendations
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a product analyst role
- A passion for problem solving and critical thinking
- An experienced manager or someone looking for the next step in their career
- Experience with SQL and R/Python is preferrable
- Proven experience with a web analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
What can Reed.co.uk offer you in return:
- Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 10% weekly personal development time
- Regular hack days with rewards for prize winners
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.