- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £30000 - £41000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455135
Senior Email Developer
Reed.co.uk are looking for a Senior Email Developer to join their established team based in Holborn, Central London (work from home 3 days a week).
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Email Developer. Sitting in our Engineering department, the post holder works alongside talented designers and developers providing assistance in achieving deadlines that are an integral part of the service we provide for our clients.
What success will look like in 1 year
- CRM will drive our jobseeker and recruiter KPIs delivering revenue, applications, CV uploads and data capture
- Industry-leading CRM: our B2C CRM communications will feature first-class design and be timely, relevant, engaging and effective
- Customer engagement: our customers will feel in control of their communications and will give positive feedback on the experience
- Creating compliant and consistent HTML emails to support our sales, product and marketing departments
- Producing first-class HTML emails while adhering to good coding practices for both site and email client media
- Working closely with the design team and CRM team to deliver and optimise our emails and other campaigns and maintain consistency and best practice
- Managing a portfolio of images and content for the CRM to use in emails and other comms
- Developing HTML5 landing and mobile pages to support marketing
- Owning and being responsible for one of our key communication channels and the main touchpoint in our customer’s experience of our service
Key Measures and Targets
- Internal and external customer satisfaction: Your emails will get a great response from our customers, and you will deliver work that satisfies and benefits our internal stakeholders.
- Email KPIs: Open, click and conversion rates
- Customer retention.
- Email deliverability
Capabilities and Competencies
- Solid HTML and CSS knowledge, combined with experience and ability coding to W3C standards as well as a good understanding of email limitations
- Good working knowledge of various email clients, HTTP, caching, compression and other browser performance tweaks will be useful. Experience with HTML5 would be beneficial though not essential.
- Good communication skills are a must as the role will require constant contact with account managers, other developers and clients
- Skilled in producing clean, Responsive HTML & CSS code for email marketing that works cross-browser
- Knowledge of Braze and Liquid tags
- Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- Ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail and an ability to work to very high standards
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to and enjoyment of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- 25 days holidays plus 8 days bank holidays, with the option to buy, carry over or sell up to 5 days a year
- 10% time spent in learning & development activities
- And more…
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.