- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £30000 - £41000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455135
Senior Email Developer
Reed.co.uk are looking for a Senior Email Developer to join their established team based in Holborn, Central London (work from home 3 days a week).
The Senior Email Developer is a collaborative, creative and supportive role sat within our Engineering department at Reed.co.uk and is offered on a flexible/hybrid working model.
Owning a key communication channel, the Senior Email Developer will work alongside a team of talented designers and developers.
The Senior Email Developer will create engaging, compliant, and consistent HTML emails to support our sales, marketing and product teams and provide assistance in achieving deadlines that are integral to the service we provide our customers.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Email Developer
- Producing first class HTML emails
- Collaborate with the design and CRM teams to deliver and optimise emails
- Develop HTML5 landing and mobile pages
Skills and Experience of a Senior Email Developer
- Solid HTML and CSS experience
- WC3 standard coding ability
- Knowledge of HTTP, caching, compression, and other browser performance tweaks
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and prioritisation
- Strong customer focus
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment
What we offer
- Fantastic earning potential with uncapped commission
- Flexible/Hybrid Working (Office/Home)
- Seasonal Activities/Campaigns (Love Mondays) such as fitness/wellbeing, food treats
- Online Discount Club for high street and online retailer, earn cashback etc
- Course Expense support for self development (after passing probation)
- Healthcare expense support – (after passing probation)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commuting Support (Season Ticket Loan) (after passing probation)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.