- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 446956
Senior CRM Manager
reed.co.uk are looking for a Senior CRM Manager to lead their established team based in Holborn, Central London on a 12 – 14 month fixed term contract basis (work from home 3 days a week).
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an accomplished CRM expert to join one of Britain’s most established digital brands. As we continue to evolve the complexity of our CRM offering, we seek a Senior CRM Manager to cover an integral role in our CRM team.
We have a highly visible, category-leading brand and a reputation for creating innovative and exciting ways of connecting with our customers. We have reached a pivotal point in our CRM offering, and require a highly-skilled CRM expert to drive our strategy to the next level.
You will have hands-on experience of planning, building and optimising CRM campaigns, as well as exceptional knowledge of creating and delivering CRM strategies. You will have expert-level, executional knowledge of delivering lifecycle, marketing and transactional communications across various channels. You will be well versed in the engagement platform ecosystem, and have experience weaving messaging campaigns together simultaneously.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will help to create and drive the strategy for CRM for our B2C and B2B audiences. You will lead to the creation and optimisation of CRM campaigns across multiple channels, as well as support with the implementation of new channels.
- Hands-on experience of managing the creation and delivery of effective CRM campaigns across multiple channels, for B2C and B2B audiences
- Understanding of B2B lifecycle and fulfilment campaigns
- Experience of creating and delivering effective and sophisticated messaging strategies, spanning across multiple channels
- Hands-on experience using CRM tools such as Braze, Leanplum, Mapp etc
- Expert-level understanding of CRM technologies
- Experience of CRM reporting and analytics, in order to obtain actionable insights to inform CRM strategy and optimisation
- Experience of user segmentation and a demonstrable understanding of user lifecycles in order to drive performance of lifecycle campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new initiatives and improve existing programs
- Demonstrable ability to manage quality control, content, design and brand in CRM campaigns
- Experience managing a small team and driving their growth, training and development
Nice to haves:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Previous experience working with a recruitment site or job board (or similar non-retail, high listing industries, such as the hotel industry)
- Own and deliver data-driven CRM strategy for our B2C and B2B audience
- Own and deliver lifecycle, marketing and transactional communications across various channels including email, SMS and push notifications
- Collaborate with the marketing team to integrate CRM into wider marketing activities
- Be the visionary for new and exciting user messaging opportunities
- Assist the branding team in providing a consistent user experience across all CRM touchpoints
- Relay performance, data and strategies to the senior leadership team as part of a digestible narrative
- Work within cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Product, Analytics, Data Science and BI to deliver new, and optimise existing, CRM programs
What we can offer you:
- Dynamic Working, including core hours and location flexibility (work from home 2 days a week)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme and moving home leave
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.